Search Results for: *:* - Page 1 of 14
The online catalogue does not include details of all our collections. Contact the relevant branch for information relating to collections which have paper and card indexes.
- notice re the exchange of glebe land, 1841
- letter to the Rector of Uggeshall enclosing typed notes re the history ofthe parish church, 1931
- letter to the Rector of Uggeshall r...
surveyor: Fred Maddison, Herringfleet
- scale 1:2376
- colour plan
- site plan
Assignment of mortgage
1 Samuel Clayton of Norwich, Norfolk
2 Anna Maria Money of Somerleyton
3 John Goate Fisher of Southtown, Norfolk
Reciting 749/1/554, exchange of glebe land, death of Benjam...
Deed of exchange
1 Henry, Bishop of Norwich
2 Rev George Anguish of Somerleyton
3 Rev Edward Missenden Love
(3) to (2) with consent of (1), glebe land (16 acres 3 roods 16 perches) in Somerleyton...
Perpetual advowson of the endowed vicarage of Mendlesham, with vicarage house and 24 acres of glebe land
Messuage and 40a in Ringsfield, Great and Little Redisham and Barsham and a cottage and hempland in Great Redisham a portion of which was added to Ringsfield glebe land
Evidences of title for purchase by Rev Gunton Postle of Ringsfield from John Micklethwait, esquire of Norfolk, 29/30 Nov 1805.
- Receipt of Rev Bence Bence of Beccles for compensatio...
Deeds of exchange between Rev Gunton Postle of Ringsfield and John Garden of Teddington, Middlesex, 10 Jun 1814.
- Notices to Mary Ann Looker to repay mortgage on property in Essex and...