Search Results for: *:* - Page 1 of 8
The online catalogue does not include details of all our collections. Contact the relevant branch for information relating to collections which have paper and card indexes.
The archives have been divided into eight main classes, and then each class is sub-divided:
General: Miscellaneous; Parliamentary Bill, 31 Mar 1843; Suffolk Deeds; 1316-1918;
Needham, Theobald and...
Includes: Parish History 1864-1938; various photographs of the church; newspaper cuttings; index of families of Yaxley 1830-1890; notebooks containing extracts from the wills of Yaxley residents...
1. Sir Samuel Morton Peto ) of
2. Robert Crick Hammant ) Somerleyton
(1) to (2), Home Farm in Somerleyton, for 6 years at 190 per annum
1. Thomas Herbert Morse of Norwich (Norfolk)
Percival Ramey Morse of Hatfield Peverel (Essex)
Charles Frank Lucas of Great Yarmouth
2. William Parry
(1) to (2), farm in Blundeston a...
1. Governors of the Grey Coat Hospital, Tothill
2. James Larkman of Fritton
(1) to (2), Caldecott Hall in Fritton, Belton and Bradwell, for 13 years at 542 per annum
1. Sir Samuel Morton Peto of Somerleyton
2. James Peto of Kirkley
(1) to (2) for 8 years at 350 per annum
1. Sir Francis Crossley of Somerleyton
2. Edwin Hubbard of Lound
(1) to (2) for 12 years at 224 per annum
Draft memorandum of agreement
1 Sir Savile Brinton Crossley
2 Samuel Etheridge of Blythburgh
(1) agrees to lease to (2) farm (unspecified), for 3 years at 220 per annum