Search Results for: *:* - Page 1 of 8
The online catalogue does not include details of all our collections. Contact the relevant branch for information relating to collections which have paper and card indexes.
Copy of act relating to embanking and drainage of marshes and fens-land at Leiston cum Sizewell, Theberton, Dunwich, Westleton, and Middleton cum Fordley, 1810; minute books, 1810-1958; draft agend...
1182/1 Lowestoft Water Gas and Market Company 1852-1986
1182/2 Southwold Water Company
1182/3 Barsham Bores Joint Water Committee 1956-1962
1182/4 East Anglian Water Company 1961-1988
- Somerleyton Hall, out offices, stabling, carriage yards, gas house, various gardens, winter garden and palm house, parkland of 260a 1r 19p containing 60a 0r 21p of ornamental pl...
- Oulton Cottage, Boathouse Lane, Oulton
cottage, fishing box, stabling, outbuildings and 3a 3r 33p
[residence of George Henry Borrow, Esquire, deceased]
- Oulton Hall, Oul...
Covenant for production of ancient deeds
1. John Winn Gooch of Woodton
2. Samuel Morton Peto of Somerleyton Hall
(1) to (2), re in Aldeby, Norfolk
1. Sir Samuel Morton Peto of Somerleyton
2. Samuel Holmes of Liverpool
William Wagstaff of Westminster
For 90,000, (1) to (2), all marsh land at Aldeby (Norfolk)
Evidences: Wheatacre, Norfolk; parcel of marsh land called Bliggers, also various messuages and land in Toft Monks, Raveningham, Hadescoe and Thurlton
Copy lease and release of mortgaged premises (1801)1820
1. Mary Ann M Gatehouse of Headley, Southampton
James Musgrave of Wimpole St (Middx)
2. Rev Edward Willes of Newbold Comyn (Warwicks)...