Search Results for: map - Page 1 of 1
The online catalogue does not include details of all our collections. Contact the relevant branch for information relating to collections which have paper and card indexes.
Map of Worlingham Common [in Ellough, Great Worlingham and North Cove] etc with the several allotments thereon
- Names of owners
'Distribution of common and marsh amongst the landowners 1800'. Manuscript map, ink and poster-colour on cartridge paper; 29 ins x 22 ins
Estate of c77a in South Elmham All Saints belonging to Joshua Baker, later sold to Mr Tucker – part of which is later the common
Manuscript estate map by Richard Barnes of Lowestoft
Scale 4 chains to 1 inch
- Table of field names and acreages
[Originally fo. 11 in the volume]
- Land of Capt James Welsh; and land (marked 'Now the Parsonage' in a later hand) exchanged by him 7 Mar 1765 for land of John Thompson esq
- Land of Ed ?Wellen; land of F M Rayley
- enclosure award and map, 1813
- declarations of acceptance of office, 1958-1988
- minutes, 1894-1988
- accounts, 1931-1985
- correspondence, 1951-1985
- byelaws, 1985-...
Sales particulars for a small agricultural holding on the south side of the Common, Ilketshall St Andrew
farm (tenant Mr John Davy) with adjoining cottage, barn, stable, loose boxes, neat house, right of commonage on Ilketshall Common and 2 goings for depasturing 2 head of stock on Stow Fen Bungay wi...
Comprising of 21 farms, small holdings, gravel pit, 2 inns, numerous cottages and 2970a including:
- Heath Farm, Homersfield - farmhouse, outbuildings, cottage and 142a 3r 18p, [tenant Mr C H Tho...