Search Results for: map - Page 1 of 2
The online catalogue does not include details of all our collections. Contact the relevant branch for information relating to collections which have paper and card indexes.
Including 17 photographs showing:
- Pakefield Street: The Jolly Sailors
- The cliff top and sea wall
Comprising of: freehold public house with private accommodation Estate agent; Aldreds, Lowestoft Vendor: Phoenix Inns Ltd Includes: - photograph of the exterior - map showing location, sa...
house with stable/coach house, workshop, outbuildings and 0.33a [previously The White Lion Inn]
estate agent: Savills, Ipswich
- colour photograph of the exterior of the ho...
former public house being converted into a 5 bedroom home
estate agent: Abbotts, Norwich, Norfolk
- colour photograph of the exterior
- location map
Showing facilities in rural areas north of Lowestoft by T B Oxenbury, County Offices, Lowestoft
Includes population figures, sites of schools, village halls, council hous...
Manuscript estate map by William Butcher of Norwich, Norfolk
Scale 2 chains to 1 inch
- The Kings Head Pub
- In lots with field names and acreages in a table
[Originally fo. ...
- The Avenue
- Birds Lane
- Blackheath Road: The Fighting Cocks inn, No 14 H Foreman's provisions shop
- Carlton Road
- Enstone Road
- Homefield Avenue: No 2
- Sites of schools
- Villages halls
- Council houses
- Public houses
For the following parishes:
Including 48 photographs showing:
- Albany Road
- Arnold Street
- Battery Green Road
- High Street: No 41 R Cook, butchers, No 71 J Hughes & Co, house furnishers, No 93 Fra...
Including 56 photographs showing:
- Bridge Road: signal box, Ivy Farm Dairy, bridge
- Colville Road
- Commodore Road: The Commodore Inn
- Dell Road
- Highland Way
- Lake View Road