Search Results for: map - Page 1 of 1
The online catalogue does not include details of all our collections. Contact the relevant branch for information relating to collections which have paper and card indexes.
- Coloured printed map 1.2 miles to 1 inch
- Includes details of railways, roads, woods, parks, and administrative boundaries
- Geographical map insert
Including 13 photographs showing:
- Spashet Road: prefabs
- Yarmouth Road
- Foxburrow Wood: showing a traditional hurdle
With negatives [also negatives not included in the album]
15.84a of lake and marsh, 30.09a of mixed woodland and 9.74a of arable land adjacent to HM Prison Blundeston for sale in 1 or 2 lots
Estate agent: Brown & Co, Bury St Edmunds
vendor: H M Prison Se...
Manuscript estate map, by Richard Barnes of Lowestoft
Scale 6 chains to 1 inch
- Land in the parishes of Mettingham and Ilketshall St John
- Castle, moats and ponds
- The Mount ...
comprising of: - Westhouse, Leiston - farmhouse, outbuildings, 4 cottages and 279a 3r 33p lying in Leiston and Knodishall [tenant Mr J R Tyrrell], lot 1 - Knodishall Hall, Knodishall - house, o...
Comprising of 21 farms, small holdings, gravel pit, 2 inns, numerous cottages and 2970a including:
- Heath Farm, Homersfield - farmhouse, outbuildings, cottage and 142a 3r 18p, [tenant Mr C H Tho...
- Woolverstone Hall, Woolverstone
- house, pleasure gardens, stabling, outbuildings and 325a of parkland with cricket ground, Freston Tower, The Cat House, Monkey Lodge, Deer Pa...