For ordering, viewing and copying options: please select Ordering and Viewing
- Held At: Suffolk Record Office
- Reference Number: 1038/2
- Date: 1884-1908
- Level: Section
- Extent: 19 items
- Description: Miscellaneous papers re the marriage settlement of Thomas Bowen Sheriffe and Madeline Elizabeth Oliver Massey.
- Terms:MARRIAGE SETTLEMENTS
- Access Status: Open
- Contact: Suffolk Record Office Lowestoft Branch, The Library, Clapham Road South, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1DR
Ordering the Document
Sorry, this document cannot be ordered.
There are several reasons why documents cannot be ordered. They may be:
- in such a poor physical state that looking at them would cause damage
- documents containing sensitive personal information about living people
- on loan to another institution
- known to have existed but never received
- temporarily mislaid
- most conveniently consulted in another format, such as on microfilm
- a collection of files or an object rather than a single file or item that can be consulted in the search room
- a library book available on open shelving
In order to ask us direct questions about specific documents and items, we do need you to use your Reader account, please register with us if you do not yet have one. We would like you to register even if you have no intention of visiting us at the Archive, thank you.