The Suffolk Archives statement on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on its services is available to read here.

Search Results for: - Page 1 of 6

The online catalogue does not include details of all our collections. Contact the relevant branch for information relating to collections which have paper and card indexes.

Oulton Parish Council

64 · 1883-2014 · Suffolk Record Office Lowestoft Branch

Plans: Great Eastern Railway plans, 1898; plans re planning applications, 1957-1969

Oulton Hut: accounts, 1954-1974; miscellaneous financial papers, 1920-1976; insurance policies, 1972-1975

Oulto...

View Record

Papers Of Mary Ann Stannard

09 · nd · Suffolk Record Office Lowestoft Branch

Poems and excerpts from other authors, nd: paper re biography of Mary Ann Stannard, nd; 'No More Twain, Lays of Marriage Love' by James Spilling, nd.

View Record

Parish And Estate Maps

61 · 1733-1930 · Suffolk Record Office Lowestoft Branch

Maps of the Waveney area, 1733-c1930.

View Record

Planning Department Waveney District Council

38 · 1978 - 1983 · Suffolk Record Office Lowestoft Branch

- Photographs of the Fauconberge Schoolroom, St Mary's Ballygate, Beccles prior to demolition in 1983.
- Photographs and plans of Crown Street Wesleyan Chapel, Lowestoft, as at 1983.
- Plans of Swo...

View Record

Port And Haven Commissioners

81 · 1934-1954 · Suffolk Record Office Lowestoft Branch

Account books, 1934-1954.

View Record

Railway Plans Lowestoft

51 · 1897,1900 · Suffolk Record Office Lowestoft Branch

Railway plans and books of reference: G.E.R (Lowestoft harbour) 1897, Lowestoft Railway 1900

View Record

Reydon New Cemetery

97 · 1950-1974 · Suffolk Record Office Lowestoft Branch

Cemetery fees and charges book, 1950-1974.

View Record

Rodwell And Co., Solicitors Of Halesworth

45 · 1651-1966 · Suffolk Record Office Lowestoft Branch

Evidences of title, 1651-1966.

View Record

St Johns Church, Lowestoft

58 · 1893-1921 · Suffolk Record Office Lowestoft Branch

Vestry minute book, 1893-1921

View Record

Stannard Logs

08 · 1767-1812 · Suffolk Record Office Lowestoft Branch

H. M. S. St. Christopher:
- Log books kept by W. Stannard 1807 - 1812;
- Geometry, planimetry and stereometry book 1767.

View Record